Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - For the Cook

Today's gift guide is for the cook on your list! Some of these things are my tried and true items, including the pot rack which I received for Christmas two years ago and absolutely love. I've also gotten a ton of use out of my soda siphon whipping up all kinds of homemade soda. I'm currently coveting that thermometer and pizza peel and who doesn't want some TARDIS ice cubes?



1. Hanging Pot Rack
2. The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook
3. Giada's Feel Good Food
4. Smart Thermometer
5. Callie's Biscuits & Southern Cooking
6. Pizza Peel
7. OXO Food Scale
8. Doctor Who Silicon mold
9. Soda Siphon
10. Microplane Rasp Grater
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails